Re: GtkHandleBox

--- Paul Pogonyshev <pogonyshev gmx net> wrote:

Hi.

GNOME apps (like gedit) do neat things with GtkHandleBox.  In
particular, their toolbars can be attached anywhere in the
window and detached toolbars don't have window decorations
around them.

Can I do the same and how?  Or do they use GNOME-specific
widgets (I prefer to stick with GTK+)?

It's GTK+ 2.0.1 here at the moment.

Paul

  All you have to do is place the handlebox where you would normally place to
toolbar, and then place the toolbar inside the handlebox.

  That's all. BTW, you DO NOT need gnome libs.

  Hope this helps,

Harring.