Re: Development of Win2K exes on Linux
- From: Allin Cottrell <cottrell wfu edu>
- To: Alf C Stockton <alf stockton co za>
- Cc: anjuta-list lists sourceforge net, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Development of Win2K exes on Linux
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:30:02 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004, Alf C Stockton wrote:
Would it not be nice if one could do all development of Windows GTK+
applications on Linux, including linking to produce the final executable,
even if this meant that one had to do a static link?
There's no need to link statically.
] [Thread Prev