GtkTreeStore manipulation

Hi all,
    Can anyone tell me if there is a way to reparent part of a GtkTreeStore,
example:

Lets say I have a view like this
=================================
 * restauraunt
    * pizza
        * green peppers
        * cheese
            * milk
            * geneticly modified organisms
            * steroids
        * peperoni
    * burger
        * patti
        * bread
    * salad
        * lettuce
        * tomatos

And I want to remove "cheese" and make it a child item of "burger" instead
of "pizza", is that possible without completely repopulating the GtkTreeStore ?
(while ensuring ofcourse that "cheese" still has "geneticly modified organisms"
and "milk" and "steroids")

Cheers,
                                                             -Tristan