Re: problems with spinbutton on windows (gtk+-2.4.13)

Dnia 08-11-2004, pon o godzinie 20:16 +0100, Hubert Sokolowski napisał:
there is a problem with getting spinbutton value on windows.
when I use keyboard to set the value, the value I get using
gtk_spin_button_get_value_as_int is not the one I set.
the value can only be set when you use mouse and click the arrows.

Can someone tell me how to solve this problem?
below is a code that creates a window with spinbutton.
on linux it works ok.

Does it return true value if you TAB out of spinbutton entrybox?
It may have something to do with focus management and stuff

Cheers,
Maciej

--
"Tautologizm to coś tautologicznego"