Re: probelm with gtk build

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 12:55, nimalan s wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to install gtk 2.4.9 on my Linux pc
running suse 9.o,when i encountered the following
problem during build.Although the configuration was
successful i get the following error during
build.Could anyone suggest whats wrong...
[snip]
`/home/nimsiva/nim/sources/gtk+-2.4.9'
#/bin/sh: line 1: glib-mkenums: command not found
[/snip]

Or you don't have glib-devel installed or you have installed it in a
location out of your PATH.

You must check if you've installed glib-devel.

If it's not installed install it.

If it's installed locate the glib-mkmenus executable and add it's base
directory to your PATH.

Example (in bash):

$ locate  glib-mkenums
/opt/bin/glib-mkenums