To: <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: gtk-app-devel-list Digest, Vol 6, Issue 47: peculiar characted in entry widget

Further to my earlier mail on this subject the character looks like
this:
----
|oo|
|oo|
----
A box with some circular shapes inside.
Is there a problem with the code or is there a problem with the widget?
If we look at the data retrieved from postgres before it is set into the
widget, there is no such characted but the widget displays this
character at the end of the line
Thanks in advance for the help
Pramathesh