Re: [Dev-C++] Re: Questions I should have asked

On Sat, 29 May 2004, Per Westermark wrote:

How about putting -mms-bitfields among the compiler switches and then post
the compiler output. Then maybe we can help with the 'output filename'
problem.

Thank you Per. I replaced the "pkg-config gtk+-2.0 --cflags" in the compile
options with your suggested -mms-bitfields leaving "pkg-config gtk+-2.0 --clibs"
in the linker and now I have an executable which runs without errors.

I wonder just how much this has to do with rebooting Windows.

BTW pkg-config runs fine in my setup.

Ladies & Gentlemen thank you for your help so far and now for my next trick I
need to make this program call MS SQL and Oracle stored procedurers.

---

Regards,
Alf Stockton    www.stockton.co.za

Gravity is a myth, the Earth sucks.