XThreads vs gdk_threads HANGING GtkTreeView dragndrop

Hello everybody,

I found that XThreads and gdk_threads did not actually
do the same thing, surprise!

I need XThreadsInit in my app, so I tried calling it
before callin gnome_program_init() along with
gdk_threads_init and g_threads_init.

Then I create my interface, and a BIG PROBLEM arose:

The drag'n drop from a GtkTreeView I use would hang!

It does not do it if I call XInitThreads AFTER I
created the GtkTreeView!

Anybody sees what I am talking about? or experienced
this problem ever?

Thank you,

=====
-- Stephane Konstantaropoulos
-- Linux Applications Developer
---  Tel.: +44 7986246091
---  @: stephanek brutele be
--  http://www.nongnu.org/lumiere

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger sur
http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com