Porting from Linux to Windows.

I have installed devcpp4980 and GTK-Development-Environment-2.2.4-3 in my
Windows XP environment and copied my *.c & *.h files from where they were
created on Linux to Windows XP.
It all compiles and links successfully on both Linux & Windows but when I try
and run the application on Windows I get:-
"The application has failed to start because libatk-1.0.0.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem.".
This app works fine under Linux.
I actually suspect that the install of GTK-Development-Environment-2.2.4-3
should have installed this dll or that I need to do something to
GTK-Development-Environment-2.2.4-3 rather than just run the install.

Suggestions/help please.

---

Regards,
Alf Stockton    www.stockton.co.za

"It's not just a computer -- it's your ass."
                -- Cal Keegan