gtkmozembed problem about gtk 1.2 and gtk 2.0

Hi

I am using the GtkMozembed (mozilla 1.0.2) in my
application (on Red Hat 8).  I put the gtkmozembed in
a fixed and I load any url.  When the page loaded has
buttons (html buttons) the gtkmozembed didn't respond
to their signals.  I compile my application with gtk
1.2.

But, when I use the GtkMozembed (mozilla 1.4) in my
application running on Fedora core 1 (I compile my
application with gtk 2), I don't have the button
problem described above. Everything works fine. :)

I want that my applications runs with gtk 1.2 and gtk
2.0.

Does anybody has any idea about this little problem?
Could be something with the javascripts?

Thanks in Advance and best regards

Miracle

P.D. Sorry for my poor english.

Correo Yahoo! - 6MB, más protección contra el spam ¡Gratis!
http://correo.yahoo.es