Re: what dos gtk_signal_lookup exactly, how can I wait for one sign?

Le ven 26/03/2004 Ã 22:24, Murilo Tuvani a Ãcrit :
does
gint gtk_signal_lookup(const gchar *name, GtkType object_type);
wait for that event to happen or just do anything else?
Pleas answer me I realy need to wait for one, and just that sign to
happen, and than continue my aplication..
                        Thanks a lot  Murilo

nope, it just gives you an int identifier for such signal.

to do what you want, just connect a handler  (with g_signal_connect())
and wait for it to be called in a polling loop with
gtk_main_iteration().

This could work.

--
 el greco  <<<<<<