combo box, the tab key and related questions

Hello,

I'm begginer programmer of gtk2 aplications using glade ...I notice a bit strange behavior with the tab key using combo box. After selected an item from the combo by pressing the enter key  I pressed the tab key for position the cursor (doesn't want to use a mouse)  to another widget but when I do that the selected item changed to the first item (the default item). Any idea what is happening ? I need to change the default behaivor for the tab key ?

Another question, at some point I need to pulldown the combo box  ... I try to use the function gtk_combo_box_popdown ... but this appears to be undefined .... (appears to be a discrepance of the library version and the documentation or an unistalled package) ...  anyway, how I can to that?

The final question, there exists any method to obtain all the signals produced for some specific widget when an event was generated ?
Frecuently,  I try to guess what signals were originated for a widget just for the name of the available signals handlers  ... too much time lost doing this way.

Thanks very much in advance !

                                                           Federico .-

¿Buscás un auto?
Encontralo en Yahoo! Autos
¡Más de 4000 clasificados todos los días!
Usados - 0 km - Vendé el tuyo