Drag and drop operation

I am trying to implement a simple drag and drop application.
What I need is the ability to drag a file from Nautilus and have that file name printed on the window it is droped.
I understand that I have to use the function:
gtk_drag_dest_set
However I could not undrestand from the explenation in the reference manual and the tutorial, how to fill
the targets parameter (a GtkTargetEntry array).
The GtkTargetEntry is a structure that should contain the drag type I understand but how to specify it,
I could not find any documentation about it.
I would appriciate it if someone could give me an example how to do it.

--
Ori Idan