Re: finalize, dispose and destroy

Keep in mind some of these leaks in 'X or GTK+' can often be a result of
you not freeing somethign from a call to these libraries (but obviously
not always)

for example of you call g_strdup_printf("%s", blah); an dpass that
direct to a function rather than storing it in a temporary variable to
free(); it then the memory leak shows up in the glib code, same for
using g_string stuff.

Cheers,
Trent