Which debuger: DDD or KDBG?

Hello folks

I am just going to start GTK+ programming and intend
to also choose an adequate graphical debuger. As far
as I know KDBG and DDD are two most popular ones. I
know that both are front ends for GDB, but there are
still differences that may influence one's choice.

1. Is one of them more professional (e.g. having more
features)?
2. Which one has a more friendly interface (e.g.
appropriate use of graphics, colors to highlight what
needs distinction)?
3. Is it possible to say which one is more popular and
more widely used by developers?
4. Do you think that ddd will be obsolete in the near
future? I say this because ddd is Motif based and
Motif is expected to be replaced by GTK+ and Qt in the
future.

Thnx

--Hossein