Re: GtkWindow

From: "Johnny" <johnny troppoilmigliore inwind it>:
Hi, can I create a window without the buttons on the title border? I have
tried
creating the window with
 gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_DIALOG)
but there is the close button(the button whit x).
If is impossible to create a window without button I want that when the
user
click on close button of the window nothing happens.
Hi!
You can change the visibility of the buttons in the title bar with
gdk_window_set_decorations(). When you call this function the window must
already be shown or at least realized:
  GtkWidget *pMainWindow = gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);
  gtk_widget_realize(pMainWindow);
  gdk_window_set_decorations(pMainWindow->window,
    (GdkWMDecoration)(GDK_DECOR_BORDER | GDK_DECOR_TITLE));
--
Regards,
                 Peter