Re: Typo on gobject file ?

Harring Figueiredo wrote:
Folks, I was browsing through the gobject file and I saw the fowllowing:
   Line#
   1418       if (strncmp (signal_spec, "any_signal::", 12) == 0 ||
   1419           strncmp (signal_spec, "any-signal::", 12) == 0)
   1420         {
   1421           signal_spec += 12;
1422 "gobject.c"

  Is that a typo on the if statement, or am I missing something in here .

   That is obviosly not what the programmer intended, although it may
not cause any malicious behaviour. Maybe your post would be more
appropriate on gtk-devel, it is possible that the code is recent enough
for the programmer in question to recognize their error (I personally
cant make heads or tails out of what was intended in the second string
comparison), if nobody knows, I assume the second comparison should
simply be removed.

Cheers,
                                           -Tristan