Re: using gtk on win32
- From: Nghia <nho optushome com au>
- To: Manuel Clos <llanero jazzfree com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: using gtk on win32
- Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 13:53:45 +1000
You can try http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/
They seem to be very up to date though they appear to RC (release
Manuel Clos wrote:
I'm trying to develop on win32 using gtk+.
I have already setup Dev-cpp, and gtk+ from www.gimp.org/win32
The problem is that the version of glib is 2.4.2 and contains a bug that
prevents from running gtk+ apps (iconv.dll). There is a patch in the
same page, so I supose the fix is in 2.4.3 or 2.4.4.
Does anyone have glib 2.4.2 dlls with the fix in? or any other later
version with that bug fixed.
Thanks in advance.
gtk-app-devel-list mailing list
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev