RE: Making a sortable list

Thank you everybody! This is excellent stuff.

/jan

-----Original Message-----
From:   John Coppens [mailto:john jcoppens com]
Sent:   Fri 30-Jul-04 00:33
To:     gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject:        Re: Making a sortable list
On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:05:31 +0100
"Andersen, Jan" <jandersen informatica com> wrote:

How do I make a list sortable - so that when I click the column header,
the list is sorted by that column?

I have a GtkListStore displayed by a GtkTreeView, but the documentation
gets a bit abstract on the point of sorting things and doesn't really
clarify matters much beyond telling that it is 'trivial', which I
suppose is a good thing.

/jan

Hi Jan

Check

http://scentric.net/tutorial/treeview-tutorial.html

Chapter 7. Sorting

Particularly 'create_list_and_view'

This tutorial is excellent - download it for reference!

John