Re: Making a sortable list

On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 12:05, Andersen, Jan wrote:
How do I make a list sortable - so that when I click the column header, the list is sorted by that column?

I have a GtkListStore displayed by a GtkTreeView, but the documentation gets a bit abstract on the point of
sorting things and doesn't really clarify matters much beyond telling that it is 'trivial', which I suppose
is a good thing.

gtk_tree_view_column_set_reorderable (column, TRUE);

check also