Re: Cygwin and signals

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, Aldrey wrote:

    I've been writing a small application in GNU/Linux (RH9)
which catches INT and HUP signals (with signal(2)) and do some
operations before it exits.
    But when I compile it with Cygwin 1.5.9 and run under windoze
those signals are not caught and so no signal handler is called.

    Anybody has an tip or documentation how can I get signals to
be caught in windoze environment?

you can try this:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnucmg/html/UCMGch09.asp
it has a section on signals and signal handling.  it was useful for me
the last time i was trying to write a cross-platform app.

        -brian