RE: GtkTreeView focus problem

From: "Melinda Chin" <melinda cacmedia tv>
I have a focus dilemma concerning GtkTreeView.

I have 2 treeviews plus several other widgets in a GtkWindow
and I would like keep the selected items in both treeviews
highlighted reguardless of what or where the user clicks on.

Is there a way to achieve this ?

You can create your own selection function for a TreeView by using a
GtkTreeSelection object.  Check out
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkTreeSelection.html.

Your select function can then return TRUE if you want what the user
clicked on to get selected, or FALSE if you don't - which it sounds like
is what you want.

~Ryan