Re: formatting floating-point column on treeview

On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 01:49, David M. Cook wrote:
On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 10:21:04AM +0530, Rajesh wrote:

how can i get formatted output in float column (like only 2 decimal
points, which by default 8 decimal points) of treeview list store?

Use a cell_data_func:

http://www.async.com.br/faq/pygtk/index.py?req=all#13.24

I think we should have a GtkCellRendererNumeric, which should have
a "number-format" parameter expecting a printf-style format string
and should handle tricky things like aligning the numbers on the decimal
separator...

Matthias