RE: The Window expose-event with gtk_window_resize() problem:

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Tom Liu wrote:

Hi,
I post the question week ago, still can't find the answer.
Can some one take a look and help me out this problem? I need this to be
done.
Thanks.
Tom.

[snip]

int main( int   argc, char *argv[] )
{
    GtkWidget *window;
    GtkWidget *lbl;
    gtk_init (&argc, &argv);
    gtk_widget_set_app_paintable(window, TRUE);
    gtk_widget_set_double_buffered (window,false);
    gtk_widget_set_events(window,GDK_BUTTON_PRESS_MASK|
    GDK_EXPOSURE_MASK);

this is just a random guess, and may not fix your problem, but shouldn't
you be using gtk_widget_add_events() rather than _set_events()?  IIRC,
_set_events() will clear any other events out and just set the ones you
specify, and that may not be what you want.

        -brian