RE: How catch scrolling events in a GtkTreeView

I would need to know how to catch scrolling in a gtktreeview to

What are you actually trying to do? Why do you need to know when you are at the first or last row?

The reason I ask, is there may be an easier approach than using looking at the problem from the scrolled
window's point of view :)

detect when I'm at the first/last row.

(I already tried gtk_scrolled_window_get_hadjustment -

                 GtkAdjustment-changed -

                 gtk_adjustment_get_value

 solution, but it did'nt work)

If you are talking about columns then perhaps the hadjustment will work? It sounds like you really need the
vadjustment.

Regards,
Martyn