Re: Running GTK app from CDRom.

  Michael:

 Thanks for the info., it is really helpful. Another question: Did you bother
checking the size of all the GTK libs ? I am wondering if they are too big
(i.e. > 50MB and is the start up time from a CDROM is slow since all the libs
are on it) If anyone knows the size and the startup time of a GTK app, please
let me know (I still do not have a Win machine setup) -- I know that the start
time is very dependent on what the app. does and the speed/read rate of the
drive, but it would be useful to know nonetheless.

Thanks again.

Harring Figueiredo.