Re: Accel group on buttons?

Użytkownik David Necas (Yeti) <yeti physics muni cz> napisał:

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 11:33:56AM +0200, Radoslaw Grzanka wrote:

Well, I don\'t know how thigs work in C++/Gtkmm. But
I attach a working C code (both F1 and clicking on the
button runs button_callback()), so I hope you\'ll be able to
translate it to C++

Thanks a lot. I'm doing more or less same thing in C++ but it does
not work. Signals are diffrently handled in gtkmm. AFAIS in C they
are string driven and in C++ libsigc++ library is used and it is object
driven.

I am surprised to see methods to add accelerators with signals
represented as strings with (apparently) no method to handle them. :(

Probably I will have to fallback to C for this feature. :(

Thanks again,

Radoslaw

P.S. Sorry for replying to your priv previously.