Re: Accel group on buttons?

Użytkownik David Necas (Yeti) <yeti physics muni cz> napisał:
On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 10:06:50AM +0200, Radoslaw Grzanka wrote:
There probably be a signal of the widget to emit when the
key is pressed in place of "F1", e.g. "clicked".  I\'m not
sure about the C++ arguments, so here\'s C:

gtk_widget_add_accelerator(button,      /* widget */
                          "clicked",   /* signal */
                          accel_group, /* accel_group */
                          GDK_F1,      /* key */
                          GDK_RELEASE_MASK,  /* accel_mods */
                          0);          /* accel_flags */

Thanks a lot. Key here was using "clicked" instead of "F1". I have
found out from docs that signal has to be G_RUN_ACTION type
but I can't find any mention of WHICH signals are G_RUN_ACTION.
 Google shows only few pages of which none have any value. How
can I find out?

Anyway. My other question is how to catch this "clicked" signal. It
seems that button doesn't get this signal (or at least it doesn't
work for me) which I believe in C++ is "signal_clicked()". I have to
catch this signal from AccelGroup but then I can't find out from
which button it came. Surely I am missing something.

Best Regards
  Radoslaw