[kgergely mlabdial hit bme hu: Re: iconlist]

On 0127, Manoj tr wrote:
I want to create a thumbnail list, which is a list (no parent-child)
relations, it displays an image and a label.
So far I can do it with ListCtrl, but I want more icons in one row,
depending on the widget's width. So some kind of thumbnail view in
windows xp. Is it possible?
U please check the source code of gthumb.  It is more useful in the
case of thumbnails. I use this source to develop an application.
I expect there is a standard widget. Gtk is made for gimp. So no widget
for eg. the brushes? Shame ;(

Gergo
--
+-[ Kontra, Gergely<kgergely mcl hu> PhD student Room IB113 ]---------+