Re: display integers in a clist
- From: parthasarathi s a <parthasarathi mail cyberneme com>
- To: "Thomas Keaney" <se40319 cs may ie>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: display integers in a clist
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:34:47 +0530
You could use the C string libraries' sprintf() function to print the "number" into a string.
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:37:56 -0000
"Thomas Keaney" <se40319 cs may ie> wrote:
Would anyone know of how to convert an integer to a character(convert 1 to '1') as I want to display this
in a clist. Also, I want to concatenate this to a word(for example MEMORY 1 ),where the word is MEMORY and
the integer I want to display is 1 in the clist. Thanks in advance.
parthasarathi s a
Associate Engineer - e-Security
Odyssey Techonologies Limited.
e-mail: parthasarathi at odysseytec dot com
parthasarathi at mail dot cyberneme dot com
Live to Win. Dare to Lose.
] [Thread Prev