Re: setting background color of eventbox ... how?

Tom Liu schrieb:

Hi Karl:
        My machine is sun. The GTK version is 2.2.  My Xserver is
Exceed.
The background color for event box should be easy to change.
Check if you can run testgtk program came with GTK install.
In the test program, there are some many things to check if your gtk
program is installed right.

        Also, what is your XServer?
Thanks for your hints ...
I've verified it works on Solaris/SPARC with the Gnome2 beta environment.
So, this issue is related to my Debian systems ... tried both stable with
unofficial Gnome2 backport and testing.
I will try the testgtk stuff and turn to the Debian package maintainers if
the problem persists.

Thanks for your help,

Karl.