From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad cs toronto edu>
Date:   Thu, 29 Jan 2004 04:50:59 -0500
To: Manoj tr <trmanoj linuxmail org>
Subject: Re: help me!

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, Manoj tr wrote:

 Havoc Pennington,

I see ur mail id in mailing list.

I want a small help in gtk.

What an unfriendly way of asking help.  If it's a private mail to
Havoc which you know him etc, then send it to him, but if you are
sending to list and you don't know Havoc, this is not really nice
to write like this.  Afterall this guy is busy to death, if
nothing else.

behdad

The problem is i cand draw that image with the following code

#include <gtk/gtk.h>

what is wrong with here. The prog has no error in compiling.

please help me

Thanks in advance

Manoj