How to set cursor on the window?

When use gtk_text_view_new to show the text on the window (I also add scrollbar to this text view widget too),the cursor always show in the area that we unseen (it always show in the area below the window frame (the window frame which I mean is the window that we deliver from gtk_text_view_new)

Everytimes I want to see the most recently text which this text_view widget shows , I need to scroll the window till to the buttom point of the window frame to see this text ,I tried to use gtk_text_view_scroll_to_mark (GtkTextView *text_view,
                                            GtkTextMark *mark,
                                            gdouble within_margin,
                                            gboolean use_align,
                                            gdouble xalign,
                                            gdouble yalign);
but it can't work,also there isn't any example about how to use this ,so that maybe I can't understand about how to set the most recently cursor in the right way.

could anybody help me,please?
Thanks for all of your advise!
Regards,