Re: Themed GUI

Tristan,

Please forgive my description - i'm new these libraries so my initial posting probably didn't
make sense.

I figured that Gnome is built using GTK+ and the page you get to from the 'Themes' link on the
GTK+ page (http://art.gnome.org/themes/gtk2/) appeared to be part of the Gnome functionality
rather than GTK+.

I've had a quick look at the links you sent me and it looks like this isn't the case and that
I can indeed write my app with GTK+ and skin it up to look however I wish - you've made me
very happy :)

Callum > Can GTK+ apps be themed or skinned in this way or is
Callum > that functionality part of Gnome ?

I'm not familliar with /this way/ of which you speak but
you can find info on skinning/themeing your apps here:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-Resource-Files.html