Re: selecting a row from a clist

Hi,
How would you select a row from a clist without clicking on the list? I want to use a separate button
within my interface in order to be able to return the text from the selected row but at the moment I need
to use the "select_row" signal.

u can use this function --->  gint        gtk_clist_get_text             (GtkCList *clist,
                                                                              gint row,
                                                                           gint column,
                                                           ;                gchar **text);

and in the case of row use---> gpointer    gtk_clist_get_row_data          (GtkCList *clist,
                                             gint row);

in the case of signal i cant understand what u mean.

Manoj