RE: GtkCellrendererpixbuf

 Thanks,

 The example was a bit too overly complicated since they are packing the icon
with the text in the same column. I found the func I was looking for:

   icon = gtk_widget_render_icon(dialog, GTK_STOCK_APPLY,
GTK_ICON_SIZE_SMALL_TOOLBAR, NULL);

 This makes life easy.

Thanks for all the replies.

--- Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
 Currently I create several "icons" and use set on model with
the icon that I want to display on the treeview; however, I
read somewhere that there is a different/easier way to do
that -- The icons I will use are all from the GTK STOCK.

 Any code example is greatly appreciated.

There is a treeview stock icons browser in gtk+/demos/gtk-demo/.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net