Win32 Polygon Problem (revisited)

Hi,

I think this problem is for Tor.

This is a problem I encountered last year when using the gdk_draw_polygon
method on win32. At the time I thought it had something to do with the
odd-even fill rule. The image I was rendering was made up of several
thousand small polygons, when viewed a spider web effect occurred. I
implemented the win32 specific code into my app and found that the problem
appears to be with the HPEN not being set. When I set the pen to ...
CreatePen(PS_NULL, 0, some_color); the spider-web effect goes away and the
image appears the same as the unix version.

Without the win32 specific code I thought by setting the gc line attribute
line width to 0 might accomplish the same thing; still shows spider-web
effect. Is there some other gdk_gc call I need to make or something else I
can do? Is this a bug?

Thanks,
Bruce Hochstetler