(Gtk 1.x) Scrolled CLIST?

Hi!

I want to make a little window that shows 10 rows. I'm using a clist (I
know, I know, it'd be better a tree but I can't use GTK2). I want a
vertical scrollbar, but not "linked" to the clist. I mean: only 10
"viewed" columns from a total of 4000+ (I need it to be the fastest the
better). So I was thinking about a vertical scrollbar, that when clicked
on "up" or "down" something would be called (a signal, I mean, that
"redraws" the clist).

Is any way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

.-:Namarie:-.