Re: How to create "Refresh Button"?

 I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish here -- so be a bit more
specific.

 As for refreshing the GUI, gtk lib takes care of it automatically for you.

Harring.

--- Mee Com <writemessage hotmail com> wrote:
Hi!
       I know about how to create button,but I don't know about how to
create "The Refresh Button",or the way to create function for refresh
button.
      Is it need to use timeout?
Thanks for all of your advise!
Regards,