Re: GTK SDL Level Editor

On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 10:35 +0000, S N Maynard wrote:
 However, whenever i try to draw to the
sdl surface, sdl segfaults during initialization, after sdl realize. Below I
have most of my code and would be apprecitative of any comments on the way i'm
doing it at the moment, any ideas on any other ways of creating a level editor (
sdl is not a definite necessity ), and any ideas on making this gtksdl widget
work. Here is the code, I can post more if necessary,

The problem is that the surface only exists once the widget has been
exposed, so that is why it works when you up the gtk_main () at the
first place. Putting it at the second point means you are trying to
access the surface before it has been created.

Sad to see embedding SDL in gtk still needs that REALLY ugly hack.

iain