Re: Applying font setting universaly

Dinesh Nadarajah wrote:
Hi:

I am trying to write a small control-panel like application where I
would like to set the user select a font and have that apply to all the
'already' open applications.

I can write the .gtk2rc file but that affects only apps. that are open
after the file has been written. I want to affect the font setting
immediately.

Is this in the context of a window manager ?

You would like to "re-skin" gtk2 applications live *without*
executing code from the applications in question ?

If thats the case, it won't be easy...

Regards,
                          -Tristan