Re: Non-technical Glib advise needed

Hm, I feel I have to clarify a bit.

It's not only that I want nodes (objects) to be able to inherit attributes
(variables) as in regular OOP, anything should be able to connect to
anything. As an example, lets say I want to make a material with a bump
mapping material connected to it, then I would want the alpha value
attribute of my bump material connect to the bump value of my material.

Hm, I don't know if this little note did any good. Oh well.

Best regards,
Aron Stansvik