Re: can i have full alpha channel at client side?

Paul Pogonyshev wrote:

Hi.

As far as i know, pixbufs are server-side objects and should therefore
be quite slow.  Is there a way to get a client-side analog of a pixbuf
with full alpha channel (eight bits)?  I was only able to find how to
generate 1 bit client-side alpha, which doesn't suffice for me.

Hello,
Its client-side. You can obtain the pointer to pixbuf's data via gdk_pixbuf_get_pixels().

   Olexiy