Re: high-level text drawing
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Johannes Weißl <johannes weissl gmx de>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: high-level text drawing
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 14:08:34 -0500
On Sat, 2003-12-27 at 12:05, Johannes WeiÃl wrote:
I want to draw some text on a GdkDrawable (default font, small size),
but the function gdk_draw_text() is "deprecated and should not be used
in newly-written code".
I know, that pango handles text now, but the API seems to be very
low-level. I've also searched with google and the mailing list archive,
but I found nothing useful.
How do I draw text as high-level as possible in GTK2?
(sorry for my bad English)
Although this has already been answered, I would like to point out
the docs for it:
] [Thread Prev