Re: g_timeout_add events stop when calling draw_brush()

Douglas Phillipson wrote:
I'm using g_timeout_add (500, grab_data, NULL) to aquire data from a file and shift it through an array with some procesing on it. This all works fine. At the end of the routine I call draw_brush to paint the data to the screen but the "timeout" event stops after the first call to draw_brush. I can comment out the draw_brush() call and events happen as they should. What might be causing this?

DSP