Re: Changing the foreground color of a progress bar

"Billy O'Connor" <billyoc gnuyork org> writes:

Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk> writes:

Use GTK_STATE_PRELIGHT if I remember correctly.

No, I tried that, it didn't change anything.

Use bg/GTK_STATE_PRELIGHT for the color of the bar
Use fg/GTK_STATE_PRELIGHT for the text on the bar
Use bg/GTK_STATE_NORMAL for the trough
Use fg/GTK_STATE_NORMAL for the text on the trough.

If it doesn't work, then you are doing something else wrong.

Søren