Re: More info about giochannel & spawning processes

Hi,

Have a look at the "launcher.cpp" in the
anjuta(www.anjuta.org) source, which uses pipe,
iochannel and fork() stuffs.

Dan
--- Vladimir Djokic <vladeck sezampro yu> wrote:

    Good day,
    Developers. I want to make gtk2 frontend for
wvdial, but I need more
info about using giochannels and spawning processes
(fork()/exec()).
This is all new to me, so docs are not enough. :( If
someone can give me
links to examples/tutorials, or even source (that I
can understand) of
some app that uses these?

    Thank you for this off-topic help,
    Vladimir.

--
"This is it... This is where I belong... "

=====