Re: The best way to use Glade generated code : suggestions to newbies from a newbie

Hi, Manish!

I'm a newbie too :P

What I do without any kind of problems is:

1) Generating the IDE with Glade.
2) Take care of the names. I don't know what "vbox34" means, but I prefer
"vb_button_downtown" instead. (At the beggining, a few months ago, I had
lots of button57, hbox3 and so... lot of headaches).
3) Just look at "interface.c" (any editor), and then copy & paste to your
favourite developer (anjuta, kdevelop, vi ;)
4) In case you work with kDevelop, I've not been able to use gtk2 with it,
so a little "translation" is needed.
5) Compiling and... what the hell is "cheese pointer is not inside the
main fondue"?   (resolve little problems ;)

I've had no other big problems... (with Glade->kDevelop, I mean)

.-:Namarie, newbie forever!:-.