Re: Pango text in a dialog

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, Olexiy Avramchenko wrote:

[snip]

I can't get why do you need to bother yourself with layouts ? If you
need to display some text in dialog box just use GtkLabel.

Well, yes, why didn't I think of that?  [sigh]

Some experimentation shows that that will accomplish exactly what I
wanted, with little effort, and I can get the special text formatting
(boldface, italic, etc.) by embedding the markup codes in the label text
and calling gtk_label_set_markup(-).

Thanks,

Bryan

* Bryan Brown      <*>              bbrown radix net
* http://www.radix.net/~bbrown