Re: Question about GtkButton->event_window.

Tom Liu wrote:
[snip]
We can see GtkButton->event_window has GDK_EXPOSURE_MASK, means it will
fire the expose event?

    I'm not sure what the GDK_EXPOSURE_MASK does (although it does hint at
enableing the relay of expose events). You should probably consult
gdkwindow.[ch] & friends (as the API reference doesnt give details AFAICS).

But I tried to hook the widget->expose_event, and
the GtkButton->event_window didn't send the "expose-event".

Did you give it a dirty area to expose ?

The code looks right...

-Tristan